Monday, January 10, 2011

Insight

Proverbs 2:3 (MSG)
That's right--if you make Insight your priority, and won't take no for an answer,

As I read this, I am gently reminded of what got me started writing this blog to begin with.
I started writing the blog in response to the question:  What if I only had a little while left to live?  Are my priorities straight?  Am I living every day to the fullest and completing the mission that the Lord created me for?  This question has made me keenly aware of the need to prioritize, but who do we listen to?  With all of the noise from the world, it is so easy to lose sight of the focal point.  This verse plants it firmly in my heart...His insight is my priority, because with it, I will have defined my life.  In the verses that follow, I am guessing I will find out what I can expect from a life defined by the Father!  Praying for His insight today.

No comments:

Post a Comment