Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Corn Maze

Proverbs 2:15 (MSG)
Traveling paths that go nowhere, wandering in a maze of detours and dead ends.

The previous Proverbs have stated that Lady Wisdom, Good Sense, and Brother Knowledge are going to keep us from traveling these paths that lead to dead ends.  Have you ever been to one of those Corn Mazes?



We have a Corn Maze near our house.  We have been there several times.  It is a fun place for me....because, I can see over the walls!  I enjoy watching the kids run in all different directions, trying to convince the other to "go this way...come my way!"  Each one is sure they have the right way to get out.  They will run and turn, but usually end up at a dead end.  The first few times it seems fun....a challenge...however, eventually the frustration mounts as they keep ending at a dead end.  Praying today for wisdom, good sense, and knowledge to keep me on His path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment