Friday, January 14, 2011

The Body Guard

Proverbs 2:7 (MSG)
He's a rich mine of Common Sense for those who live well, a personal bodyguard to the candid and sincere.

Body guards have always intrigued me.  They will step in front of danger to literally "guard your body".  Who does that?? 


One of the heroic stories coming out of the horrific tragedy in Tucson this week, exemplifies that exact behavior!  A precious husband in his seventies was with his wife at the "Meet and Greet" with Gabby Giffords.  When the bullets started flying, he threw himself in between them and his wife!  He lost his life here on earth, because he was willing to protect His true love!  Words can't explain that level of love....but yet, that is what the Lord is reminding me today that He will do and has already done for me!  He is my Protector and will take care of me!  Thanking the Lord today for His protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment