Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why?

Proverbs 5:20(NIV)
Why be captivated, my son, by an adulteress?  Why embrace the bosom of another man's wife?


I decided to ask my husband this verse as a literal question.  This was his answer:
The question...."Why be captivated......?"  The answer..."selfishness."  


Praying this scripture over my family tonight~

(Father help us to......)
Ephesians 5:8-13(ESV)........"Walk as children of the light for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true, and try to discern what is pleasing to (You) the Lord.   (Help us to) Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.  For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret.  (Italics are my prayer addition.)

(Thank you for your grace and love,)
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment