Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Way He Sees It

Proverbs 5:1 (MSG)
Dear friend, pay close attention to this, my wisdom; listen
very closely to the way I see it.

What a beautiful day we had here today!!  Warm and sunny.....not a cloud in the sky and 74 degrees.  It was such a welcome change from the dreariness of the past week. 

Tonight's verse gets my attention in a huge way.  This is the beginning of a new chapter, so I can't wait to hear the way the writer of Proverbs "sees it."  Those words are very intriguing to me, because our perception of things.....or the "way we see it," determines how we will respond to our surroundings.  If my perception of what's going on around me is distorted, then I am frequently going to  be responding inappropriately to those circumstances.  I have to have His perception of wisdom, to be able to make wise decisions in every area of my life.

Praying tonight for continued revelation of His wisdom and the perseverance and strength to fulfill His purposes through my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment