Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't Treat My Words Casually

Proverbs 5:7 (MSG) So, my friend, listen closely; don't treat my words casually.

Tulip report:  No growth...appears to be dead!  Hmmmm..... Conclusion~some parts will never grow back and that's ok, because I don't want them to.  I haven't given up on the parts that I want to grow!  There is some activity that I can see, however.  A bunch of gnats are attacking and eating what is left of the plant.  I suppose I can apply that to my heart and say that I always need to be on guard...from destructive things that would devour me.

"Listen closely!!  Don't treat my words casually."  In my Bible reading this morning, I was drawn to this verse from Mark 13:31(MSG)~ "Sky and earth will wear out; my words won't wear out."  How powerful is that?!  His Words will always be there, and we should never treat them casually.  I am so thankful for His Word.  Thanking Him for His Word and that He counts me as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment