Friday, April 22, 2011

God Doesn't Miss A Move You Make

Proverbs 5:21 (MSG)
Mark well that God doesn't miss a move you make; He's aware of every step you take.

Absolutely lovin' this verse!!  I adore the fact that God doesn't miss any of my steps....good or bad.  I know that God has designed my life and, as long as I'm listening, He will direct me every step of the way.  When I do misstep, I count on His gentle hand to put me back on the right path. 

What security there is in these words.  With today being Good Friday, I am extra aware of the price that the Lord paid for every one of my poor choices! 

Thanking God tonight for His Son and the sacrifice He made for me on the cross.  Resting in His promises of love and protection.  Psalm 121:3(NIV)~He will not let your foot slip~He who watches over you will not slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment