Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's A Wonderful Life

Proverbs 5:9 (MSG)
You don't want to squander your wonderful life, to waste your precious life among the hardhearted.

What a great verse!  As I sit here and think about my life, I recognize that I frequently don't take enough time to truly stop and recount my blessings.  If I am not purposeful, the worries and stresses of the day can override the positive aspects of my "wonderful life." 
Of course, this verse is also focusing on the fact that we are all given the "precious" gift of life and we should carefully pick who we hang out with.  Those people who have a heart that is insensitive to the things of God, should be our mission field...not our home field. 

Thanking God today for each member of my cherished family.  Asking God to open up the gates of heaven and pour out His blessing into each of their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment