Tuesday, May 24, 2011

S.O.S.!

Psalm 139:6 (ESV) 
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high; I cannot attain it.

SOS!!  Do you know what that stands for?  I thought it meant....HELP!  But, I was wrong...that's not it's official meaning...although that is the general idea.  The acronym stands for "Save Our Ship".  Pretty cool, huh?  I just wonder what else I'm missing. I am constantly amazed at the new knowledge that I am discovering at my age.

The verse tonight refers to the fact that God knows everything we think, everything we are going to say, and He protects us on every side.  This information is too much for our minds to comprehend!  Try as I might, I can't possibly grasp the full picture of what amazing grace this is.  It escapes my understanding.
Lord,
Thank you for Your careful and watchful eye upon Your children.  From the smallest act of kindness, to the largest act of rebellion, You see us.  There is nothing hidden from You.  Work in my life in such a way that I will be Your hand extended.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment