Monday, December 6, 2010

Finally

I Corinthians 14:40 (ESV) Bible
But all things should be done decently and in order.

Finally, my name is called again....for one more test. 
 This time it was an ultrasound of the area in question.  That test was quite painless and in no way a problem.  When she finished the exam, she again put me in the waiting room.  What I concluded from all of this, is that there is definitely an order to everything...(or there should be at least.)  This process was very orderly and methodical.  The final call of my name left me concentrating on deep breaths as I walked across the waiting room and entered the exam room.  The tech told me the doctor wanted to talk to me. 
When she came in, she informed me that they had seen something on the initial screening that they were concerned with.  She then showed me all of the different pics they had taken this day.  She assured me that after very careful examination, she was quite confident that there was not anything to be concerned with at this time, but would like for me to return in six months to evaluate the area once more.  Phew.....!!!!
However, after going through all of this, I realized that I really DO need to live my life one day at a time.  I need to be sure that if I only had a little while left on earth, I am living the life God designed for me to live.  The only way to do that, is to be in His will EVERYDAY....and the only way to do that....is to be in His Word daily!
Ahhhh....now I have a plan for this blog.  I will print a daily Proverb beginning today.  I plan to take them in order as they are written....so....that means 915 Proverbs!!  Along the way, I will journal my DAILY insights....one day at a time!  Iam so excited to see where God takes me through this adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment