Sunday, December 12, 2010

Start With God

Proverbs 1:7 (Message Bible)
Start with God~the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning.


I remember my first day of college as though it were yesterday.  I walked into the student lounge while talking with a friend and completely missed the first two steps down into the lobby!  Yeap...I walked right off them.  I fell flat on my face!!


One minute I'm chatting away, the next minute I'm literally in a heap on the floor!  I can still recall the pain that shot through my entire body from the unexpected spill.  Thankfully, I managed to jump up (pride of course) and assure the horrified onlookers that I was just fine.  I have never been so sore or humiliated.  I don't EVER want to miss a first step again...right now I am getting on my knees and bowing down to God and I intend to carry this posture throughout the day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment