Friday, December 17, 2010

Don't Pick

Proverbs 1:12
Let's pick them clean and get them ready for their funerals.

The "bad companions" are talking here, and they want you to join them in their destruction!! 


We have jumped into the middle of some verses that are telling us that it is NOT ok to go along with any plan whose main objective is to destroy another person.  The idea of "picking them clean" conjures up a vulture in my mind.  The way I have seen them circle around and around their prey.  They occassionally dive down to take a "pick"  @ their victim to see if there is any life left in them.  My prayer today, is that the Lord would open my eyes to see those around me more clearly.  I am asking Him to reveal any "picking" that I might be unwittingly taking part in. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment