Friday, December 10, 2010

Always Something To Learn

Proverbs 1:5  (The Message)
There's something here also for seasoned men and women, still a thing or two for the experienced to learn-

No matter how hard you study...no matter how much you learn...there is always more to take in.


For myself...I struggle with never feeling like I know enough!  Certainly, I am not a theologian by any stretch of the imagination....and I haven't even taken a college course on the Bible.  Because I am not a "seasoned woman" in the Word of God, I can't even imagine thinking that there wasn't something for me to learn every time I open the Word of God.........but, I suppose maybe after you study something for so long you feel like you know it completely.  According to today's scripture.........you don't!  We will always have something to learn, no matter our circumstances in life.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment