Thursday, December 16, 2010

What NOT To Do

Proverbs 1:11 (MSG)
If they say-"Let's go out and raise some hell.  Let's beat up some old man, mug some old woman.

I enjoy watching the show, "What Not to Wear".  It gives me a little direction for what clothes I should definitely not be wearing to appear that I have some fashion sense! 




A few Proverbs ago, we were instructed what TO wear, so I find it interesting that for the next few verses it appears that we will be discussing what NOT to "wear", or  in this case, very specifically what not to "do".  Awesome, I got this one.....don't be too rowdy~check....don't beat up old men~check.....don't mug any old ladies~check.  It is my prayer today, that I will be more sensitive to the subtle behaviors within me that sadden the Lord, and I will choose NOT to do them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment