Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Do Over

Matthew 18:21-22  Then Peter came up and said to him, "Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him?  As many as seven times?"  Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven. (Holy Bible~ESV)

Seventy times.....now that is a lot of "do overs"!  And....yes, you guessed it....I had to go back in the room for more "pictures". 
  I guess it wasn't technically a "do over", because the pictures were from a different angle....two more to be exact.  All I know, is that I almost laughed out loud when she told me to "hold my breath...don't move" after she got me in position.....like you COULD actually breathe or move!!  The pain from the compression is literally breath taking, while the clamping down of the machine acts as a vice grip holding your body like cement to the big humming machine.  When she finished, she repeated her previous instructions, "have a seat in the waiting room."  Wow....more waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment