Sunday, March 13, 2011

No Regrets

Proverbs 4:8 (MSG)
Throw your arms around her--believe me, you won't regret it; never let her go--she'll make your life glorious.

"Make room in your heart for a miracle!!"



Those were the parting words of our Pastor as we left the sanctuary tonight.  His encouraging words resonate through my heart as I read this verse and form my prayer focus.  To completely embrace wisdom and understanding which both come from the reading of His Word and prayer is exactly the tangible work that I need to be doing right now.

 Romans 12:12 (ESV) states, "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."  I will never look back with regret on a life filled with confidence in the Lord and centered on His kingdom purposes.  To lay hold of a repentant life with Jesus is a glorious life indeed.  Thanking God tonight for His strength, protection and knowledge.  Praising Him for who He is!  Asking Him to be with those in Japan tonight and give them comfort and safety as He restores calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment