Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wonderful Works

Psalm 139:14(NIV)

Beauty in the mountains!
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;  your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Nothing like a good nature walk to remind me of the creativity of the Creator!  His works are incomparable to anything that we could come up with on our own, that is for sure.  Strolling through the woods and marshes this past week allowed me to take it all in.  The smells, sounds, the feel of the warm gentle breeze, and sights were a real treat to experience.  

I'm going to keep my eyes open this week for more of His works.  I will be traveling to Joplin tomorrow to work in the clean up effort there.  The goal is to prayerfully deliver hope through action to those who most certainly must feel overwhelmed and exhausted.  I know that it will be challenging to see the destruction and loss that these people are experiencing, but I believe that through the power of Christ and the perseverance of each one of us doing what we can to help, they will overcome!

Praying for the people of Joplin and once again praising God for the miracles that have taken place there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment