Friday, June 3, 2011

He's Holding Us Fast

Psalm 139:10(NIV)
even there Your hand will guide me, Your right hand will hold me fast.


Kayaking in the mountains.

Simply amazing the comfort that is mine (and yours) when I hear those words.  No matter where I go.....His hand is holding me fast....so tightly is He holding me that I cannot break free!  I don't want to break free either.... 

Resting in this promise makes most of my cares and concerns melt away.  It gives me the confidence to pursue those God callings that I know I have been given.....some big assignments and some small....but all callings that seem to require a gargantuan leap of faith!  It is the type of trust that calls for a releasing from my own security.   Candidly....that's tough for me to find but, after I soak up this verse.....the Holy Spirit empowers me to get a move on!!

Thank you Lord, for giving me this verse and assuring me that You are there for me to follow and You are holding me tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment