Monday, June 20, 2011

My Life Spread Out Before You

Proverbs 139:16(MSG)
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before You,


The End Of The Rainbow
There it is...the end of the rainbow... spread out before me like a beautiful splash of color painted across the water.  I caught this yesterday after a storm had blown over.  Isn't it incredible?!  I was too lazy at that point in the day to climb down the stairs and venture out into the wind to capture it clearly, so you are looking through screen from the back deck where we are staying....but you can still get the idea of the beauty of it.  I wish now that I would have made myself walk down and get a better shot.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.

We are at the beach this week.  Not sure how much writing I will do, but thought I would post a picture here and there to share the beauty.  It's wonderful to think about how the Lord watches over every stage of our life.  I find great security in that.

Lord,
Thank you for the Your love and watchful eyes over every season in our lives.  Teach me to be aware of Your presence.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment