Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Sand Of The Sea

Psalm 139:18(MSG)
I couldn't even begin to count them-any more than I could count the sand of the sea. Oh, let me rise in the morning and live always with you!

Sand Castle after the storm.
Walking on the beach early this morning, I caught this image of what must have been an incredible sand castle before the waves from last night's storm got a hold of it.  Thinking about the grains of sand in that one creation alone gives a whole new meaning to today's verse. 

I really can't count all of God's thoughts or even understand them completely for that matter....but I don't need to know them all.  All I have to do is get out of bed every morning and choose to live with Him!  As the verse says:  "....let me live always with You!"  While walking with Him and becoming more aware of His presence, He will teach me what He needs me to know. 

I have a big part to play, though, that's for sure.  I have to stick with Him by reading and studying His word,  showing up at His house, hanging out with His people, compassionately serving those in need, and sharing His love!  What a great privilege to be a child of God!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment