Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Clever Creator

Psalm 139:13(NIV)
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Sweet Mommy and her baby.

Awe....this is one of the verses that I most cherish in all of scripture!  It is so beautiful and speaks volumes to the sanctity of life and God's divine touch on each of us.  There are absolutely no mistakes from our God.  He creates each of us according to His good pleasure and purposes. 

I choose to hold tight to this verse during those challenging seasons of my life.  With the Word of God planted firmly in my hands, I can move forward.  Statements like this one supply the courage and confidence to know that I do make a difference and so do you!  We are each an individual life, uniquely created to accomplish His kingdom goals.  Psalm 139:13 is a fire starting verse for sure!

The richness of His word provides such energy to the mission.  Take yesterday for example.  As I was reading the Bible, it became like a conversation to me....as though I truly was sitting on the living room floor mesmerized by a ridiculously loving Father.  (This is the only way I know how to describe it, given my human constraints.) 

Here is some of what He told me...and I have to pass it on to you, because it's hard to contain such amazing grace...plus it's for you too!   

Isaiah 40:28-31(MSG) "...God doesn't come and go, God lasts.  He's Creator of all you can see or imagine.  He doesn't get tired out, doesn't pause to catch his breath.  And he knows everything, inside and out.  He energizes those who get tired, gives fresh strength to dropouts.  For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall.  But those who wait upon God get fresh strength..."

"He energizes those that get tired out!"  Yeap....pretty incredible God!  

Thanking God today for His strength.  Also acknowledging and applying  the scripture verse Phillipians 4:13 (NIV)~"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." 

No comments:

Post a Comment