Friday, July 13, 2012

Running With Joy

Psalm 119:45(MSG)
And I'll stride freely through wide open spaces as I look for Your truth and Your wisdom.

I spotted these two beauties frolicking by the pond. 


Oops, I think he heard my camera click

Time to get back to writing!  Hopefully you are having a great summer so far.  As I stared out the window yesterday, these two beautiful fawns were "freely" running in the open field.  They were playing with each other and then stopping to take quick drinks from the pond in between their dances.  After watching them jump and kick for several minutes, I caught some movement in the thicket near by.  Upon closer observation, I could see Mama Deer hiding in the brush keeping a watchful eye on her charges.  

A beautiful picture of our lives was going on just outside my window.  As a child of God, we get to enjoy the sweetness of His creation while He stands guard over us.  He has allowed us to pick up joy and run with it.  We are surrounded with the Lord's truth and wisdom, we need only look for it.

Father,
Thank you for letting me enjoy Your creation.  Lead me into Your truth and wisdom as I walk without chains.  Reveal new insight into Your Word and let my heart fill with the warmth of Your love.
Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment