Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Question

Matthew 6:27: And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? (Holy Bible ESV)

So, there you have it.  The big question that has been on my mind for the past week:  "If I only had a little while" to live....what would I be doing differently?
  Somehow, that question takes on an entirely different feel when we truly realize that we might only have a little while left here on planet earth.  The interesting fact is that we will ALL eventually leave this earth.  So, if I only had a little while to live....what would I be doing differently?  Would I be anxious?  Would I feel like I had completed the mission for which God had created me?  We act like we are in control of how long we live.  Thing is...we really aren't!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment