Friday, October 29, 2010

The Name

Proverbs 22:1 A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches....

You know...there is a lot in a name? 
 There, hidden within that one little word, is who you are!!  Think about it.....when you say a name...immediately (unless you are a bit older like me...and it is slower) a picture of a person comes into your mind.  You begin to think about them, and within seconds you are retreiving information about that individual.  Sometimes the information is great....sometimes not so great.  You think about their character......what defines them........those things that separate them from the sea of others. 
Hmmm.....I truly wonder how I would be defined in the minds of those who know me best? 
What's that?  Oh....my name just got called..........

No comments:

Post a Comment