Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Bridge To Life

Psalm 119:50(MSG)
These words hold me up in bad times;  yes, Your promises rejuvenate me.

Awe...this is an incredible verse!  God's word serves as a bridge from death to life for me.  Without the words from the Bible to give me strength and direction, I simply would be an aimless wanderer down here on planet earth.  In situations where I have experienced overwhelming fear, simply repeating memorized scripture and speaking the name of Christ bring a sense of peace, calm, and complete rejuvenation.  What a gift the Word of God is!

Lord,
Thank you for the gift of Your Word.  Please help me to hide it in my heart, so that I can glorify Your name in even the most difficult times of my life.
In the protective name of Christ,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment