Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hooray For Moms And Dads...Keep Going!

Psalm 119:84(MSG)
How long do I have to put up with all this? 

Good morning!!  On the heels of my review of the book: Their Name Is Today~Reclaiming Childhood in a Hostile World by Johann Christoph Arnold, I thought it would be appropriate to continue the "parenting encouragement".  The verse of the day is quite fitting to remind me that I must persevere in the parenting department...right?   

With that in mind, please click on the YouTube video below for a very fun song created by a Mom.  Our local radio station aired it today, and although I have heard it before, it made me laugh and brought a smile to my face once again.  I hope it will make you smile as well.  Have a great day!

The Mom Song

No comments:

Post a Comment