Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Source of Goodness

Psalm 119:68(MSG)
You are good, and the source of good;  train me in Your goodness.

Kiwi Berries!  I learned about
them today and tried some...
yummy, good and nutritious!
I've heard it said that as we age...yes...I am aging and so are you...it is important to challenge ourselves to learn new things.  It really is a marvelous idea!  In the spirit of this reminder, I have decided to take piano lessons!  I grew up in a home with three beautiful sisters who each knew how to play the piano to varying degrees.  I have a baseline level of knowledge on the subject, but lack any real depth and certainly have not had any consistent practice, so this is a true challenge that I'm undertaking. 

Selecting a teacher was simple.  My daughter is my instructor!  She has already given me my first lesson and I cannot applaud her patience and clarity enough!  What fun!  This is good!
God is good...and the source of all goodness!! 

What about you?  Is there something you have been wanting to learn but keep putting off?  I think you should go for it!  What have you got to lose? 

Lord,
Thank you for Your never ending supply of goodness.  Help me to sense Your presence every moment of every day!
In Christ's Name,
Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment